Sunday, June 14, 2009

Matrix Soldiers - Attacking a Matrix as a Unit

A couple of days ago, I was surfing the web, as I'm wont to do, when I ran across an add for Matrix Soldiers. The theory behind the system intrigued me.

The long and the short of it is that this group recruits, in a para military manner in anticipation of Attacking a Matrix in unison at some time in the future. Much like the military, membership is broken down into ranks. The more people the individual recruits into the organization the more military rank promotions the individual receives. The levels go from buck private to General.

It's my understanding that the idea behind the system is too recruit as many members into your squad or downline as possible, so that you rise up through the military ranks. At some point in time in the future the "Military Brass" will pick one or more Matrix's to Attack in unison.

It is also my understanding that the higher ranks are given the links and information on which matrix to attack first, so that they are rewarded for their previous recruiting skill.

So therefore, The entire group of Matrix Soldiers attack in unison, thereby creating an arguably massive down line. The theory here, I would imagine is that one hopes a masive down line equates to massive incoome.

I was so Intriqued by this idea, that I joined yesterday and have worked my way up to private first class in two days.

I'm the type of person who thinks out side the box. This very well could be nothing, it could also turn into a "veritable military financial coup." I'll keep you updated on my progress through the
ranks. Additionally, I'll use my blog to chronicle the results of which matrix is attacked and my particular outcome.

To join my squad and have some fun with me here is my link http://www.matrixsoldiers.com/?rid=882

If you have questions, my # is 877-206-2158 and my email is outsidetheboxmarketing@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment